Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Update

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the hiatus, I have been doing a lot of work in grad school and I am now blogging for BrainFacts.org. Check out my contributions to BrainFacts.org so far located here. For those of you unfamiliar with the website, BrainFacts.org is a public information initiative from the Society for Neuroscience, The Kavli Foundation, and The Gatsby Charitable Foundation. We have been busy filming a YouTube show that we are calling 'The Brain Show' for the blog site on BrainFacts.org. The Brain Show covers a variety of topics in neuroscience. Specifically, we like to have special guest neuroscientists and discuss their contributions to the field, as well as current research articles, and neuroscience in the media. Jean-François Gariépy–a postdoctoral fellow at the Center for Cognitive Neuroscience at Duke University–has been running the show as well as editing it for us and is doing a wonderful job. He allows viewers to watch individual segments of the show as opposed to the entire episode, which is great for people interested in specific topics. Take a look at all of the bloggers' posts on BrainFacts.org here. I will still continue posting on this blog but, I might change the format of the blog posts that are specifically on my blogspot blog (this blog) versus the posts located over at BrainFacts.org. However, in the future, I will link all of my BrainFacts.org posts to this blog so that you can all keep up to date with my posts (wherever they might be).


NeuroscienceDC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.