Thursday, October 24, 2013

Official Blogger for Society for Neuroscience's Annual Meeting

I am happy to announce that this year at the 43rd annual Society for Neuroscience (SfN) meeting in San Diego that I will be one of the official bloggers. I will be posting once a day during the meeting which is starting on November 9th and ending on the 13th. You can also follow my updates while I am at the conference on my twitter account: @NeuroscienceDC.

I will be reporting on the following categories: B. Neural Excitability, Synapses, and Glia: Cellular Mechanisms, and C. Disorders of the Nervous System. For more information about the other bloggers and the categories click here.

The official hashtag for the meeting this year is: #SfN13 and you can follow specific meeting tweets from the annual meeting twitter account: @Neurosci13.

See you all in my beautiful home state of California for SfN 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.